Steve Jobs is a home run hitter. Love his presentations. Extremely simple and effective.
- $0. Although Jobs relies on a team of designers to create amazing slides, you can replicate his techniques for nothing.
- 10 hours to rehearse for a new 30-minute presentation. It may sound like a lot, but if you want Jobs-style drama, you need to know your material cold.
- A Vision: If your topic can’t be summed up in 10 words or less, it’s too broad.
- A Clear Structure: An organized speech is easier for the audience to follow.
- Visuals: Eye-catching graphics form the basis of the most compelling slides.
- Dramatic Flair: A few time-tested storytelling devices help build excitement.
Also, if you want to follow Steve Jobs on Twitter, go here: